Воскресенский Независимый Форум

ПЕРВЫЙ НЕЗАВИСИМЫЙ ФОРУМ ЖИТЕЛЕЙ ВОСКРЕСЕНСКА

A Battlefield By Way Of Example

A Battlefield By Way Of Example

Сообщение Kingang » 27 авг 2020, 12:02

There for. In hindsight, I think we should be explaining why we're asking for it. We ask for a telephone number so we can speak with OSRS gold you directly (it will definitely be someone from Jagex), and it won't ever be passed on anyone else. Therefore that I don't see why we shouldn't be asking for a Discord contact, some people are not comfortable providing that. I think when we're asking for a contact email, that the exact same could apply.

There seem to be issues with the image ranking questions, especially on mobile. We ought to do better to check on multiple devices. Apologies there. Regarding the same question, I think we should have explained what we were hoping to learn. It seems a lot of folks were expecting something as straightforward as"do you mind a toggle-able HD upgrade?". Perhaps we should ask that question too, but for us it's about identifying what you think that should look like, as well as helping to see whether you think newer content (such as Prif) feels Old School or not.

There was some discrepancy in the way replies are ordered by us, such as when Strongly Agree is about the left for a few queries, but on the right for others. Apologies again, that shouldn't happen. Finally, we're not attempting to direct you with questions in any way. Individuals are mentioning about us attempting to force a new skill in - answering that you are opposed to a new skill is the perfect way to make sure that we do not spend some time designing and polling stuff like Warding. As being contributing people mention the poll questions.

We're requesting that in light of this polling talks and controversy, the best method to ascertain how you're feeling about polling would be to ask you honestly - like we did. It is clear the surveys should be tested by us for device-performance and consistency. We should explain why we're asking for pieces of info. We should explain why we're asking a few of the questions we're asking. We should allow you to determine you would like to be reached in the future.

One of my complaints was about the quest section. It appeared to say that buy RuneScape gold quests have a binary design between grand narratives via cutscenes and lore and there's combat. I aim to both of these philosophies. I need quests to have the design and design philosophy of classic quests. None of bloody elf that is that rotting corpses on a razed battlefield by way of instance, that's such an departure from the quests we had on release of Runescape.
Kingang
РЯДОВОЙ

Cпасибо сказано: 0
Спасибо получено: 0 раз в 0 сообщении

Вернуться в ВАШИ ВОПРОСЫ ПО ФОРУМУ