Воскресенский Независимый Форум

ПЕРВЫЙ НЕЗАВИСИМЫЙ ФОРУМ ЖИТЕЛЕЙ ВОСКРЕСЕНСКА

. Their lack of communication on PC release information is m

. Their lack of communication on PC release information is m

Сообщение Nanlina » 21 май 2020, 10:06

This is the world wide web. You've got billions of people in the world at any time talking about any possible item, and any individual has a variety of standards and remarks. Something that you decide to be unjust is something somebody could see warranted. Something which you view as a meseta pso2 poor thing someone may see as a fantastic thing, and vice versa. And for any amount of behaviour that is improper, there'll ALWAYS be people who say and do things that the majority don't like.

If you see what you believe if you are in a position of authority, is unacceptable then you can do something about it, or you can attract somebody in a position of authority. Broadly reaching out to individuals and asking them"Why are you they way you are?" Or"Why do these people exist in your group?" And speaking I've seen a ton more positivity surrounding PSO2 because beta and the announcements. In my view it has been one.

Before it arrives granted people have a tendency to despise anything, the comments about founder packs, xbox live and the dearth of news for pc is understandable. Even if we dismiss Segas mindset towards western audience, we are still talking about a 8 year-old game backed by two titan companies that is taking quite the time to fully release an already released game ( let's not overlook that the localization procedure should be minimal due to the attempts of this ark team last years, plus there should be no justification for the pc client but diluting for the vent on xbox ( which is also problematic as theres a ps4 customer ).

It appears as though theres few resources invested in this effort nevertheless they are not shying even though they definitely do not require it. We are going to see what we get served when the game starts and many of the pros will give up their time and cash to proceed to NA.

No. Their lack of communication on PC release information is merely frustrating. If the delay will be a few months, I'll purchase an Xbox to play with this game. I won't be super happy about it, but I'll know what I want to do to play. However, if I buy one, and then they announce it was planned for a a 2-3 week delay all along, I'll feel as though I wasted my money. I wish they would just say!

There were benefits for playing with the closed beta. They literally wouldn't let's play, so we had no opportunity to acquire this stuff. Will PC players have a chance for not being on the preferred platform, or are we just screwed? They have not said. They are currently selling special items and perks. When PC players have been deemed worthy to log into will these still be available? Will we have another chance? Who knows. They haven't said. It seems as though were being made to watch from the sidelines for buy PSO2 Meseta no reason, and being punished for playing.
Nanlina
РЯДОВОЙ

Cпасибо сказано: 0
Спасибо получено: 0 раз в 0 сообщении

Вернуться в НОВОСТИ И СОБЫТИЯ ВОСКРЕСЕНСКА