Воскресенский Независимый Форум

ПЕРВЫЙ НЕЗАВИСИМЫЙ ФОРУМ ЖИТЕЛЕЙ ВОСКРЕСЕНСКА

MUT has become the focal point for programmers though as it'

Отзывы о детских учереждениях, воспитателях и преподавателях

MUT has become the focal point for programmers though as it'

Сообщение Nanlina » 21 май 2020, 10:08

Imo, MUT is something that I did when it first came out then never did again because it's gone the next year, not like a free package. I get MUT has room for improvement I agree with everything you said (non earning casual MUT won't ever happen tho, ever), but if I am being real, I like MUT was just gone since it has caused everything else to get discounted. Personally, I made my own version of MUT team on franchise this season utilizing a custom made HOF draft class, and honestly with no grind and actual progression, it was the most fun I had with 20.

MUT during its simplest form was once I appreciated it the Mut 21 coins most. Not a dozen game modes, just a h2h, gauntlet or cpu sport and that was it, out of grinding challenges. Now they've added a lot of its just hard to keep up with. Went on and got a bunch with some cool free 90ovr guys, but all in all if you are not on it constantly to complete struggles since they release you then drop WAY behind. I understand they'll not have a casual variant.

Even then, I like to pick a team, trade away almost everyone for as many 1st round selections as possible (usually get high 15-18). Start week so I can view the rookies to know what areas I must maintain or go for in FA. More entertaining, would like to begin looking into slider and such, never been a huge franchise man until this year, but damn is the commerce broken. Like, why do I have to give you more than 1 pick to move down in first round. Never approves for me if try to get 2+ picks to move DOWN in the present round.

MUT has become the focal point for programmers though as it's simple, fast and a money-grab. Gameplay effects all manners, so it is not like they will go thin there. But all this does not matter. EA will not address community pleas. We'll have to wait and see exactly what 2K does with non-sim and see where the NFL license is accepted and that will be if Madden understands a considerable shift or the license goes into 2K and EA is driven out.

This is exactly what Madden tries to pass as man

It'll be accepted as long as people are spending millions on mut they have no incentive to mend Madden. It is going to forever be the worst sports game. That is the reason we need the XFL to succeed so we can can have another 2K game. Ik everyone thinks that 2k coming back could be soccer video games savior, however they have devolved into a arguably worse business than ea. EA gave up on competing in basketball a couple of times already, what exactly makes you believe that they would keep going if buy Madden nfl 21 coins madden sales dropped from competition?

-- 31 секунду --

Nanlina писал(а):Imo, MUT is something that I did when it Mut 21 coins first came out then never did again because it's gone the next year, not like a free package. I get MUT has room for improvement I agree with everything you said (non earning casual MUT won't ever happen tho, ever), but if I am being real, I like MUT was just gone since it has caused everything else to get discounted. Personally, I made my own version of MUT team on franchise this season utilizing a custom made HOF draft class, and honestly with no grind and actual progression, it was the most fun I had with 20.

MUT during its simplest form was once I appreciated it the most. Not a dozen game modes, just a h2h, gauntlet or cpu sport and that was it, out of grinding challenges. Now they've added a lot of its just hard to keep up with. Went on and got a bunch with some cool free 90ovr guys, but all in all if you are not on it constantly to complete struggles since they release you then drop WAY behind. I understand they'll not have a casual variant.

Even then, I like to pick a team, trade away almost everyone for as many 1st round selections as possible (usually get high 15-18). Start week so I can view the rookies to know what areas I must maintain or go for in FA. More entertaining, would like to begin looking into slider and such, never been a huge franchise man until this year, but damn is the commerce broken. Like, why do I have to give you more than 1 pick to move down in first round. Never approves for me if try to get 2+ picks to move DOWN in the present round.

MUT has become the focal point for programmers though as it's simple, fast and a money-grab. Gameplay effects all manners, so it is not like they will go thin there. But all this does not matter. EA will not address community pleas. We'll have to wait and see exactly what 2K does with non-sim and see where the NFL license is accepted and that will be if Madden understands a considerable shift or the license goes into 2K and EA is driven out.

This is exactly what Madden tries to pass as man

It'll be accepted as long as people are spending millions on mut they have no incentive to mend Madden. It is going to forever be the worst sports game. That is the reason we need the XFL to succeed so we can can have another 2K game. Ik everyone thinks that 2k coming back could be soccer video games savior, however they have devolved into a arguably worse business than ea. EA gave up on competing in basketball a couple of times already, what exactly makes you believe that they would keep going if buy Madden nfl 21 coins madden sales dropped from competition?
Nanlina
РЯДОВОЙ

Cпасибо сказано: 0
Спасибо получено: 0 раз в 0 сообщении

Вернуться в ДЕТСКИЕ САДЫ И ШКОЛЫ ВОСКРЕСЕНСКА